Sunday, January 4, 2009

Until We Meet Again....

Well, almost all of my friends will be back at their colleges tomorrow evening. Everyone else will be back on Saturday. My sister goes back to school (high school) tomorrow morning. That leaves me with about 12 days of... just... quiet and work. I go back to college on the 17th, so I'm getting an extra week of Christmas Vacation. That's seven extra days of home-cooked food, a bathroom to myself, and NO LIGHTS OUT.

To all my friends not attending IBCo: good luck, study hard, and remember to keep God as the focus.

1 comment:

Hannah Elisabeth said...

hey me too...im not going back until the 17th!! yay!! :) i love being home. im looking forward to being back into the swing of school, but the thought of lights out, school meals, and all the noise does NOT appeal to me! amen to the bathroom situation...no waiting for the showers to open up! :)