Friday, January 9, 2009

The Gallbladderless One

Congratulations to Hannah on surviving her surgery!! Not only did she come out ok, but she got pictures too.---Even a DVD of the surgery!!

Now, as far as I understand --Correct me if I'm wrong, Hannah--she had been unable to eat for most of the past month. After much time with doctors going through tests, her gallbladder was finally identified as the source of her problem. The surgeon removed her heavily diseased gallbladder, and she can now eat again!

In comparison, my tooth problem is nothing. A diseased gallbladder could kill; a tooth is merely an annoyance.

....I want to see that DVD....

1 comment:

Hannah Elisabeth said...

hahahaha!!! thanks for the congrats! :) you were right, i haven't eaten much for the past several weeks. I'm bringing the dvd with me to ny, anybody who wants to can see it, ill proly have to get it approved, but i would hope they would let me keep it. if not ill take it to my grandparents, and you can watch it there!! :)