Thursday, January 29, 2009

Bug's Tag......

Ok.... so it took me over a week to get around to doing it, but I'm finally replying to Bug's tag....
Apparently, this is what I have to do:
1. Fill in your memories of 2008.
2. Link my blog to yours. (Or my profile, at least.) [I don't know how. Please assist]
3. Tag others, and comment on their blogs so they know they've been tagged.

~A good book I read~
Trial by Fire by Harold Coyle

~A great film/movie I watched~
Star Wars: The Clone Wars

~A new place I visited~
Tennessee

~An inspiring verse or quote I read~
He who animates the old in order to understand the new is worthy to be a teacher ~Confucious (not an exact quote)

~A new skill I acquired~
the ability to blog

~A lesson I learned~
The Lord provides..... in HIS time

~A moment I will always remember~
Helping the Brown Bears achieve 2nd place at Trinity Baptist Camp --GO BEARS!!!!!

And there you have it. That was it. Unfoutunately...... I don't have anyone to tag...... Have a nice night everyone! I hope it don't take so long to post again!

No comments: