Monday, December 29, 2008

Farewell, Old Friend

Today, I laid to rest my old phone. It finally gave out after almost THREE years of use and abuse. It served faithfully, and will not be soon forgotten. I put in a lot of time with that phone. Bus Routes, College, Camps, Tour....... We went through alot together....

Thankfully, Tracfone was able to transfer my minutes and number, so I won't have those headaches to deal with. They did me well. I would recommend them to anybody.

Farewell old friend...

2 comments:

Hannah Elisabeth said...

such a sob story. i've never been quite that attached to a phone. acutally, i've never been attached to a phone in my life. guess i haven't found THE one that i like. did you name your phone?

Viper 1 said...

No. .... But if I did, it'd be... Ol' Faithful.